Where To Get Sonic Toys/plushies/other Items.

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1 Mario Murderer

Mario Murderer

WHOPDEY FREAKIN' DO

• Members
  • -121,210 posts
  • Interests:SONIC THE HEDGEHOG.

Posted 09 October 2006 - 04:28 AM

Okay, I have seen a lot of people asking "Where can I get Sonic Plushies?" or whatnot Let me please tell you this.

EBAY IS YOUR FRIEND!!!

Or if you don't like Ebay, then try Amazon

They're both pretty good sites to get stuff from, so this is for people before asking the same question if they will.

The end.

#2 chaos133

chaos133
  • Donator
  • -121,212 posts

Posted 09 October 2006 - 08:41 AM

You can also get Sonic plushies from www.toyglobe.com
IPB ImageIPB Image
IPB Image

#3 GameBuddy

GameBuddy

Exactly as planned.

• Moderators
  • -121,207 posts
  • Location:Somewhere where it's VERY hot! No, not THERE, stupid.
  • Interests:Sonic. . . Anime. . . SonicAnime.

Posted 09 October 2006 - 12:12 PM

http://animerainbow.com/

I'm pinning this. If another mod feels like it shouldn't be pinned, un-pin it.

Visit My Website for all your voice actin' needs.

#4 Turrican II

Turrican II

SA.net Newbie!?

• Members
  • -121,211 posts
  • Interests:Why, yes, I'm very interesting. Thank you for asking.

Posted 09 October 2006 - 01:13 PM

I didn't believe there was such a call for Sonic plushies and stuff, but a quick review of the Sonic General page seems to indicate so. Seems an apt choice for a sticky right now.
Living up to other people's expectations is nice, but what really matters is that you live up to your own. And you know what, I think you're doing pretty darn well so far, don't you?

Thumbs up.

#5 Guest_Neo_*

Guest_Neo_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 October 2006 - 03:31 PM

http://www.videogamefigures.com/cat--Sonic...Hedgehog--sonic

This site is great for Sonic items.

#6 ky the cat

ky the cat

Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 is gonna rock!

• Members
  • -121,212 posts
  • Interests:My name is Ky Sutherlnad and I live in Sydney, Australia. I like all things Sonic and my top 6 characters are: Fang,Silver,Shadow,Tails,Sonic and Blaze. My gaming interests are: Devil May Cry, Guilty Gear, Castlevania, Spyro and of course Sonic. My music interests are Rock and Heavy Metal.<br /><br /><br />Friends:<br /><br />Xion the Rabbit<br />Trixie Prower<br />Serenity the cat<br />Sonicxfactor<br />Cutechaos<br />Tails Fanatic<br />Blacky the Fox<br /><br />If you'd like to be my friend. Then PM me saying so.<br /><br />Full credit and a great big thank you to:<br /><br />Xion the Rabbit for the awesome blinkie, animation and avatar and all the other sprites he's made for me, Ylle for the Userbar, Shady ArmerEchidna for the cool Silver avatar and ShadowChaoticSoulright for the banner.

Posted 13 October 2006 - 09:48 PM

Does anyone know where I can get a picture of the Sonic Adventure 2 Shadow plush? I want to look at it so badly. It sounds awesome.
I support Mariah x Ky
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

#7 cyanshard

cyanshard

Skunk Fu! fan

• Members
  • -121,212 posts
  • Location:a preposition used to indicate the source or beginning of something, in terms of location, situation, or time
  • Interests:OMG lookit my liek totallee kool bio !!111!!<br /><br />Yay, I finally updated this!<br /><br />Well my name's Jeannie but I usually go by CyanShard so you can call me whatever works. You can also call me JC.<br /><br />--Lil' Update-- <br />As of now, (because of work, stuff that I want to do, lack of time, etc.) I won't be on the site very much anymore. But I will pop up when I have a project I want to share or when I'm not too tired.<br /><br />I'm a very creative person, and I love to draw, make things, decorate stuff, etc. And as soon as I save up a little cash, I hope to go to an art school and get a job in animation, making video games, or comics. Voice acting sounds cool too.<br /><br />And of course I'm a Sonic fan..kinda obvious, eh? :P<br />My favorite characters would be Tails, Sonic, Shadow, Tikal, Bunnie(SatAM), and Manic(Sonic Undergound) I mostly am familiar with the cartoons/anime for Sonic as I don't have much acess to the games (mostly due to the costs for the games and consoles) and can't find the comics in nearby stores. <br /><br />What are my interests? Hmm..let's see now..<br /><br />Here's some stuff I like doing:<br />Drawing, making arts and crafts, watching cartoons, singing, voice acting, playing video games(especially Sonic and Mario), biking, swimming, websurfing for random things, plushie collecting, and being unique :P <br /><br />And stuff I enjoy would be:<br />Cartoons, Sonic, furries, music, video/computer games, ice cream, comics, Chinese stirfry, nightime, windy days, cute characters, magic/fantasy, Jetix, DiC, traveling(at least when I get a chance to -_-)<br /><br />And here's some stuff I don't like:<br />Mean people, tight spaces, rain, pollution, peanut butter (allergies..), predjudice, depressing stories, oppression, drugs, cola, people who take religion/beliefs too far, and people who can't take a joke.<br /><br />Oh, and luv to my friends:<br />Saph-Fire, Serenity, Sonic/ShadowLuver93, Sonic the hedgehog, JGgamerofdread, Captainkirk, Syn the Hedgehog, animaniaXYZ, SonicJordan (If you want to be my friend, just PM me, I won't say no to you ;p)<br /><br />CyanShard(Jeannie) signing out!<br />...for now ;)

Posted 14 October 2006 - 10:18 PM

There is a really good site called ToysnJoys.com that sells a bunch of sonic plushies, posters, games, and stuff like that.  I ordered from there a few times.
You could also try Toywiz.com but they're a bit pricey...
Both these sites ship anywhere in the US (Alaska and Hawaii).

EDIT-- Uh, maybe you shouldn't order from ToysnJoys after all.  I researched the store and it turns out that it's a family owned business with a very low reputation, and I can see why.

I ordered a toy there back in December, but I never recieved it.  They claimed on the site they had it in stock, but they told me they didn't have it yet and promised they'd ship it in a few weeks.  I waited till February and asked them where my order is.  They said that they're not sure if the item will come in stock again, but they are still waiting.  I finally told them to cancel my order and give me a refund- and I still haven't gotten my money back.

Edited by CyanShard, 21 April 2007 - 05:31 PM.

#8 MariaEmerald

MariaEmerald

~E muja oui~

• Members
  • -121,212 posts
  • Interests:Who are you? Who am I? I'm not hallucinating you are.

Posted 14 October 2006 - 10:19 PM

I keep getting mine off crane machines. *shot*

#9 Guest_Princess_*

Guest_Princess_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 November 2006 - 06:47 PM

I got my Sonic and tails plushies from the boardwalk. (they were game prizes)

#10 itsuhidre

itsuhidre
  • Members
  • -121,212 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 08:34 PM

Me too. The boardwalk and carnivals is where i got silver and shadow

#11 Kevin

Kevin
  • Members
  • -121,212 posts

Posted 07 May 2007 - 01:28 PM

If anyone lives near a Six Flags theme park, I reccommend looking near. Six Flags over Georgia has Sonic, Amy, Knuckles, and Shadow as game prizes, so there's a chance they may have them at other Six Flags theme parks as well.
Thanks to Samurai Echidna for the avatar.
Thanks to ChaosAria for the Haiku.
My DeviantArt Page

Kevin

The kindest admin
Watches over his charges
A true southern gent

#12 sonic spin

sonic spin

キョン子主義

• Members
  • -121,212 posts
  • Interests:sonic<br />anime<br />drawing<br /><br />anime list:<br />http://myanimelist.net/animelist/sonicspin

Posted 07 May 2007 - 05:32 PM

QUOTE (kevintheman @ May 7 2007, 11:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If anyone lives near a Six Flags theme park, I reccommend looking near. Six Flags over Georgia has Sonic, Amy, Knuckles, and Shadow as game prizes, so there's a chance they may have them at other Six Flags theme parks as well.

The one near me also had those as game prizes.

#13 enigmaechidna

enigmaechidna

Good Till The Last Drop

• Members
  • -121,212 posts

Posted 07 May 2007 - 08:38 PM

I get mine off of Ebay or at any convention in the dealers room.

I tend to prefer Ebay because I can get the older ones there and add them to my vast collection

#14 Kirvee

Kirvee

Taking the pressures of school and life

• Members
  • -121,212 posts
  • Interests:Sonic, Inuyasha, video games, writing, baseball, making videos, drawing, Shadow, making fancharacters, my website, talking to friends online, anime, Japan

Posted 16 May 2007 - 01:22 PM

I have a tale to tell.

You can find Sonic plushies or action figures in the most minscule areas and stores.  For example, just last week my mom and I were in CVS and on the very bottom shelf of the very VERY small toy section was a 10' Sonic X action figure.

Same too with another store (whose name I can't spell) where in THEIR toy section I found TWOOOOOOOOOO Sonic toys. One was a set of Sonic X theme cars and the other was a Sonic X themed truck with Sonic and Shadow on it. It was in that same store that I also found a backpack with Sonic on it.

So basically, Sonic can be found in almost every store, you just gotta look and be openly aware of what you're looking at, then you'll find quite a lot more Sonic stuff than you normally would.

If all else fails, as mentioned earlier, Ebay is your best friend.
My DeviantArt~*~My Site (I & S Heaven)

A.K.A: Sonic_Fan, SonicFan2, Inu_queen, Dream Traveler, Sonicgirl1, Kirvee

----------------------------------------------------------

Quotes of Awesomeness

"I hate being man-handled!" ~ Jedidiah (Night at the Museum)

"I'm gonna drop kick you to hurty town!" ~ "Nightwatcher" (TMNT)

Jack: You may throw my hat...
*guy next to him throws it*
Jack: Now go get it...

"Why are you slapping a monkey?!" ~ General guy (NatM)

----------------------------------------------------------

By reading my signature you have given me temporary power over your mind, bow to me slave!

I'm under the belief that we all start as n00bs, it's the truly smart ones who choose to mature and cease their n00bness.

Dekato's Words of Cheesy Wisdom -- "The moon is a big ball of cheese waiting to be eaten."

#15 hank j. wimbleton

hank j. wimbleton
  • Members
  • -121,212 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 09:03 PM

Check out this site for Sonic Plushies, it has some of the best!!!  laugh.gif

http://www.setsunakou.com/ufo/sonic.html

It has ones of Super Sonic, Silver, Metal Sonic, Cosmo, Sally Acorn, Rabbot, Fanf the Weasel, and even Julie-su. They are a tad bit expensive, and take about a month to ship, since they are all the way from Japan, but they are really worth it.
Mark My words,

THE METAREX SHALL RISE AGAIN!!!!!

Credit to madness combat on Newgrounds for the avatar and sig image.

#16 GameBuddy

GameBuddy

Exactly as planned.

• Moderators
  • -121,207 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 09:13 PM

QUOTE (yellow zelkova @ Jan 14 2008, 08:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Check out this site for Sonic Plushies, it has some of the best!!!  laugh.gif

http://www.setsunakou.com/ufo/sonic.html

It has ones of Super Sonic, Silver, Metal Sonic, Cosmo, Sally Acorn, Rabbot, Fanf the Weasel, and even Julie-su. They are a tad bit expensive, and take about a month to ship, since they are all the way from Japan, but they are really worth it.

I'm pretty sure all of those are custom made, none of them are official.

#17 hank j. wimbleton

hank j. wimbleton
  • Members
  • -121,212 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 10:16 PM

They are still pretty well made, nonetheless. Also I am ordering a Cosmo and Metal Sonic one from there, and they look pretty darn cute. Also did you notice that they have tags with a picture of them on a plastic loop attached to thier arms, that looks pretty official to me?
Mark My words,

#18 sonic_eclipse

sonic_eclipse

Unleashed...

• Members
  • -121,212 posts
  • Interests:I've been a Sonic fan since his first debut on the Genesis back in 1991, still am and always will be! After Sonic, my favorite game series is Tomb Raider.<br /><br />Fav bands:<br /><br />- Three Days Grace<br />- Hoobastank<br />- Breaking Benjamin<br />- Modern Day Zero<br />- The Exies<br />- Nirvana <br />- Flyleaf<br />- Nickelback<br />- Oleander<br />- Chevelle<br />- Puddle Of Mudd<br />- Art Of Dying<br />- Crush 40<br />- Hardline<br />- Trapt <br />- Saliva<br />- The Almost<br />- Hinder<br />- Stone Sour<br />- Ozzy<br />- Metallica<br />- Smile Empty Soul<br />- Halestorm

Posted 15 January 2008 - 10:33 PM

QUOTE (yellow zelkova @ Jan 15 2008, 10:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
They are still pretty well made, nonetheless. Also I am ordering a Cosmo and Metal Sonic one from there, and they look pretty darn cute. Also did you notice that they have tags with a picture of them on a plastic loop attached to thier arms, that looks pretty official to me?

Dude, those are definitely not Official.  The quality looks way to sloppy, and the tags are definitely not real.

#19 GameBuddy

GameBuddy

Exactly as planned.

• Moderators
  • -121,207 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 10:37 PM

QUOTE (yellow zelkova @ Jan 15 2008, 09:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I can attatch tags to things with supplies from Wal-mart. Julie-su is not cannon to Sonic X or the games, they are well made, but un-official.

#20 enigmaechidna

enigmaechidna

Good Till The Last Drop

• Members
  • -121,212 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 12:39 AM

Though a Sally plush was made for Sega World Australia, this verison is a nightmare and so is that Metal as well Shadow. I know official plushies when I see them since I collect the official Sonicverse plushies and these ain't them...

#21 Mahzes

Mahzes

Why did I even draw this? D:

• Donator
  • -121,212 posts
  • Interests:Name: Mark Teo<br /><br />Age: 23<br /><br />Interests:<br /><br />-Sonic the Hedgehog series<br />-Lions<br />-Digimon <br />-Naruto<br />-One Piece<br />-Bleach<br />-Katekyo Hitman Reborn!<br />-Death Note<br />-Okami<br />-Shenmue<br />-NiGHTS<br />-Legend of Zelda series<br />-Mario series<br />-Father of the Pride<br />-Beyblade<br />-Pokemon (Kanto)<br />-Yu-Gi-Oh!<br />-Shaman King<br />-Futurama<br />-Malcolm in the Middle<br />-The Simpsons<br />-Dexter's Laboratory (classic eps)<br />-PowerPuff Girls (classic eps) <br />-Doctor Who (2005+ series)

Posted 16 January 2008 - 04:50 AM

The fact there's a plush of a fancharacter in there basically confirms that, I'd say.

CLICK THE PANELS ABOVE TO VIEW THE FIRST OR LATEST COMIC.

LAST YEAR'S MADNESS: RAPID AND THE ONION RINGS

#22 Lucky

Lucky
  • Moderators
  • -121,212 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 06:47 AM

Yeah, and it says Lita Michell's Sonic plushies, which is a bit of a giveaway.

You can get custom made plushies that look MUCH better than those, although they'll still set you back a bit. The price is awfully cheap for some too, and if you collect stuff, you tend to look out for these things; example, it says $85 for a 12" plush, yes? When I bought my 11" Super Sonic (official plush from the StF set), he was almost $400. Metal Sonic was around the same price.

That Super Sonic looks incredibly pale too, plus when you have a look at the tags, the art on them looks a bit copy/pasted, which they obviously are. *shrug*

If you're looking for Sally, you can get three different sized versions that came from SEGAWorld Sydney, although they're not the easiest to find. She came in three sizes, and I was lucky to get a hold of a small one for around $60 (she usually sells for more than that); if you're looking for rare plushies, you're best to keep an eye out on eBay, since they get listed there every so often. Also, AnimeMate is a really good site. Some of the stuff is expensive, but if you're willing to pay the price, you'll definitely get the official items from there, when they're in stock.

They've never made official plushies of Silver and Cosmo, unfortunately (although, I'd really be more interested in having a Blaze along with him, rather than Cosmo); I keep hoping they'll make some eventually, since the characters show up more often now. Heck, even figures would be really neat, if they'd get round to making them.

There was an Echidna from Vegas
Whose hairstyle was loud and outrageous
When asked by the cops, why the dreadlocks?
He told them the idea was Sega's.

#23 hank j. wimbleton

hank j. wimbleton
  • Members
  • -121,212 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 02:36 PM

Whatever, I see that they are custom made. Just please keep the link up here, since there may be people (such as me) who would like to buy those ones.
Also the one I wanted from there the mot was cosmo, not Sally. And say, is there a site where I could buy a plushy of Marine the Raccoon or Galaxina (if you don't know who she is, she is Cosmo's older blue sister).
Mark My words,

#24 Kevin

Kevin
  • Members
  • -121,212 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 08:39 PM

For anyone that has a Kohl's in their area, they're selling an old school Sonic t-shirt. I have a Kohl's 5 minutes from where I live, so next time I go over there, I'll be sure to look for it.
Thanks to Samurai Echidna for the avatar.
Thanks to ChaosAria for the Haiku.
My DeviantArt Page

Kevin

The kindest admin
Watches over his charges
A true southern gent

#25 GameBuddy

GameBuddy

Exactly as planned.

• Moderators
  • -121,207 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 12:06 AM

QUOTE (Kevin @ Feb 14 2008, 07:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
For anyone that has a Kohl's in their area, they're selling an old school Sonic t-shirt. I have a Kohl's 5 minutes from where I live, so next time I go over there, I'll be sure to look for it.

I actually picked that up the other day, it's an awesome shirt. XD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users