Rant here

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
55 replies to this topic

#51 Guest_Rolken_*

Guest_Rolken_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 September 2004 - 11:56 PM

It doesn't seem nasty to me though - people're just sharing history/opinions on this Ariatsu dude. I for one found it interesting...

#52 Guest_Leverish_*

Guest_Leverish_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 September 2004 - 11:57 PM

Yeah, I really don't see anything wrong with this topic. huh.gif

#53 Guest_Shmek_*

Guest_Shmek_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 September 2004 - 09:45 AM

its not like we need this topic anymore. i dont even know what we were talkin about in the first place wacko.gif
close it

#54 Kevin

Kevin
  • Members
  • -121,212 posts

Posted 19 September 2004 - 03:21 PM

I'll keep an eye on this topic to make sure it doesn't go out of hand.
Thanks to Samurai Echidna for the avatar.
Thanks to ChaosAria for the Haiku.
My DeviantArt Page

Kevin

The kindest admin
Watches over his charges
A true southern gent

#55 Guest_EvilLaugh_*

Guest_EvilLaugh_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 September 2004 - 05:32 PM

QUOTE (Speedy)
I've had it Gryph...,Aug 31 2004, 11:13 PM 

...I'm COMPLETELY fed up...There's just too many problems I'm having on this site, that I would REALLY appreciate it if you could somehow cancel my username...I don't want ANY one on here messaging me, or sending me e-mails, or NOTHIN'! Sorry, your not the problem, it's OTHER members... For example, I just had a VERY bad argument with EvilLaugh that just PISSED ME OFF, and it was all because I love Sonamy... I've just had enough alright? Can you close my posts too if you can? Sorry Gryph, and thanks alot, see ya'...

~Speedy~

This is the last time I will be here...And man am I happy [/color]

For the record, this person PMed me directly trying to preach to me about how my opinion was wrong and that I am a sinner for obviously not liking SonAmy. In an earlier post on the board I expressed my hate for it and the topic was quickly locked (not a surprise, GG forumers) Thinking this was the end of the matter, I carried on my way and ignored it just like everything else on the intarweb. HOWEVER! This person didn't let the issue drop and directly PMed me, telling me off for not liking them.

Trying to make head and tale of the post they had sent me (Speedy will never be the brightest bulb unfortunatly) I PMed back expressing my hate for not only SonAmy but also there Zealot behaviour. The fact they left made makes me more happy, not because it's another member gone but because it's a dimwit that has left (They left the forum, I can publically speak against them now and is therefor not flaming). I don't really care who leaves or who joins this forum, as long as they bring suitible discussion, I will be kept entertained, those who announce their departure only make me want to smack them more with the Attention ***** stamp.

#56 gryph

gryph

#1 Slave of Pharoah Yami and Shadow

• Members
  • -121,212 posts
  • Interests:SONADOW!!, Rping, SONADOW!!, games, SONADOW!!, chatting with friends, SONADOW!!, reading, SONADOW!!, beading, SONADOW!!

Posted 19 September 2004 - 07:49 PM

Sigh... This is why I didn't yell at you EvilLaugh as one, it wasn't posted on the board anywhere this convo between you and him and two, people ALWAYS leave out things when they are upset.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users